Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Princess Bride 1987 English DVD.AC3 Torrent Download

The Princess Bride (1987)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 5


The Princess Bride torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 86

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1987
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin, Chris Sarandon

Description:
A classic fairy tale, with swordplay, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and yes, some kissing (as read by a kindly).
Review:
Theres plenty of opinion here to show how enjoyable and entertaining movie this is, but I have to give my word itself in. .. I love this movie. I watched with my parents when I was very young, and have been watching regularly ever since. Her film, I just seem to get tired percent. For one, I'm thrilled the medieval fantasy genre and the books and movies. As a small child I've loved knights, castles, dragons. All manner. This film is, quite simply, provides the viewer into a world of imagination, where everything seems real. Secondly, the characters are so much fun to watch, you really start to feel for them


No comments:

Post a Comment