Friday, July 26, 2013

The Host 2013 (English) PDVD.x264 Torrent Download

The Host (2013)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 2


The Host torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 149
Peers: 50

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance
Director: Andrew Niccol
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, Max Irons

Description:
When an invisible enemy threatens humanity with taking over their bodies and erasing their memories, Melanie will risk everything to protect the people that count the most, showing that love can conquer all in a new world dangerous.
Review:
I was invited to the Army's premiere last night and very impressed with the film. Im not a fan of Twilight and have not read the book. If anything I was very suspect of this movie, and for some reason even felt bad for him (eye-rolling road) That said, I found myself walking out of the theater completely surprised. And yes, I still have my life changed Havent hosted or Hostling or what they are able to call the new breed. Honestly, I thought she was wonderful and intriguing plot, good acting, and I was totally engaged. Yes, there was a bit of a romantic cheesiness, but it seemed to take care of themselves very well, and even fun of themselves from time to time to this fact. I think that if it was not a good job Niccol and Saoirse it can easily be slipped into a cheese ridiculous, but not amicably. Many of today's action, such as a thought-provoking concept of love, trust, patience. usually a well-rounded film. I particularly enjoyed William Hurt, but always functional par.Perhaps Twilights focused on young people, but if 30something guy I really liked it. I would definitely recommend giving this movie to everyone. Im only the current market situation shiny silver lotus.


No comments:

Post a Comment