Monday, August 12, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 English (DVDRip) Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 4


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 139
Peers: 84

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint

Description:
As Harry Potter begins his six years at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property of the Half-Blood Prince and begins to learn more about Lord Voldemorts dark past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to see a preview of Blood Prince three days before opening day. I watched it a second time with my son, who is not quite ten, but this is generally mature for his age and not be scared so easily. The two presentations give me the unique advantage both the adult and the child's perspective on the film. I recently started to explain myself a true fan of Harry Potter after my son took me to the movies a couple of years. I finished the last book just three weeks before the film adaptation of Half-Blood Prince, the first book describes agradables.Esta very fresh in my mind, I had high expectations for the film. And Yates, the production team and the cast definitely delivered. The film impressed many levels, from an artistic point of view. The landscapes stripped and washed colors convey a constant sense of fear and apprehension. The train ride to Hogwarts was especially strong norm when viewed against a landscape of burned hot summer sun and dotted with lakes of water dark. The usual lush and cheerful train is far from seen.Personally, I felt the pace was perfect and the film smartly made time for all the important points of the plot. But only if you like the online character and emotion driven much. As much younger looking dueling magicians frightening and magical creatures attack in the first half hour of the film runs a bit. My son was restless and certainly do not appreciate the elegance and sophistication of the action and the film approach.Most off and threatening tone of the film also missed him while I reveled in the finer details that contribute to a general feeling increasingly pervasive darkness. There are worse things in life to fear but big hairy spiders. My son escaped


No comments:

Post a Comment