Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 English DVDRip.[XViD] Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 5


The Lives of Others torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 110
Peers: 80

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch

Description:
In 1984 in East Berlin, an agent of the secret police, conducting surveillance of a writer and his lover, is more concerned with his life.
Review:
Holy Cow! What a fantastic film! I am a voting member of the Academy (actors branch) so I get free movies. --- I've seen all 60 films. This was one of the last three films I've seen --- because I was well acquainted with the title. This film gently took hold of me, but in the end, the catch was cruel. The actor, who will be making the life story of Peter Jennings, was wonderful. Everyone was great. Congratulations to writers in their structure perfect --- and the director of its narrative and its impeccable --- tears of the best performances from his actors. How was released. But now I am totally confused. Why not repaid heard anything about this movie? Where was this film at the Golden Globes? I have not even seen reviews about it. Nothing! What's up? Im very active in the film industry. I follow these things. This film (which I never heard of) took me by surprise, like no other film ever made. Note to IMDb: This is not a spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment